Hardwood flooring in Myrtle Beach, SC can be sleek or cozy or anything in between. A luxurious look and a solid feel. Hardwood is particularly popular in Myrtle Beach and along the Grand Strand as the natural beauty of hardwood really fits in with the beach environment in which we are lucky enough to live.
The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. Our Design Associate can even design a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring in Myrtle Beach, SC is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes
- Hardwood floors can be formal, relaxed or anything in between
- Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, finishes and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room
Also consider that:
- Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring looking its best
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect
- In general, wood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure
- There are many different wood flooring options…no matter what your budget is, give us a call…we can find something to fit your needs.